|Because I said I would....
||[Oct. 18th, 2005|01:54 pm]
Sometimes these little things are fun, or informative, or just a good way to pass a few minutes of time. I don't normally post these, but what the hey, eh?
Post a comment requesting it, and I will:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I will construct a funny alter ego for you to use if you need to go into hiding.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. (If possible)
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what musical instrument you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. Feel free to alter the questions, but keep the spirit, and the number of them.
This is an imported entry, and some text may be altered or missing. Please click here to see this post as it was intended.
2005-10-18 07:51 pm (UTC)
Re: Do it!!!
I must... obey... the stone....
1) It took you a long time to get to a good level of facial hair.
2) "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting" Sorry, has to be done. It's true.
3) Jeremy Stone was a government experiment gone awry. Some saw it went exactly as planned, but others say it went horribly, horribly worng. Enhanced beyond the capabilities of average man, he also proved uncontrollable by those who had altered him. Now a fugitive, he uses his faster than lightning reflexes, superhuman strength, and hypergenius saavy to take out third world dictators and government puppets across the globe.
Oh wait, that was your question. Ooops.
4) I'll bet you get straight A's, huh? (Lucky punks we left them alone)
5) As I mentioned before, I first remember you from Orientation week, where I only opted to talk to you because your t-shirt indicated you might have similar interests.
6) Some sort of Tympani or Steel Drum, where you can feel the sound go through you, and you can't help but get up and move because of the energy thrown off by them. One of the rare tuneable drums, which makes it highly adaptable. Sometimes it can be out of tune though.
7) To turn it around on you, What are you up to these days?
1) It did indeed. And required much experimenting.
3) No, no. I'm perfectly willing to use that as an alias. Of course, I'll need said superhuman strength and lightening reflexes first.
4) That may have been the single most surreal moment of my life...
7) Like, you, there is too much. I will sum up. Grad school at Emerson, part-time work at WBooks, part time tutoring writing at Berklee. Boxing, Muay Thai, Gaming. My sweetie 3000 miles away, starting on her degree. Teh suxxors. Attempts at writing sporadic and slow, due to busy schedule. When degree done, likely leaving state to be with sweetie, until she is ABD. Then possibly returning, depending on jobby-job status, ect.